Last modification: 07/01/2022
Terms of service
Este sitio web es operado por Slyn. En todo el sitio, los términos “nosotros”, “nos” y “nuestro” se refieren a Slyn. Slyn ofrece este sitio web, incluyendo toda la información, herramientas y servicios disponibles para tí y el usuario final.
Al visitar nuestro sitio web y/o contratar algún servicio con nosotros, participas en nuestro “Servicio” y aceptas los Términos y Condiciones (“Términos de Servicio”). Estos Términos de Servicio se aplican a todos los usuarios del sitio, incluyendo sin limitación alguna a usuarios que sean navegadores, proveedores, clientes, comerciantes, y/o colaboradores de contenido.
Por favor, lee estos Términos de Servicio cuidadosamente antes de acceder o utilizar nuestro sitio web. Al acceder o utilizar cualquier parte del sitio, estás aceptando los Términos de Servicio. Si no estás de acuerdo con todos los Términos y Condiciones, no se podrá acceder, ni usar los servicios ofrecidos por Slyn.
Cualquier función nueva o herramienta que se añadan, también estarán sujetas a los Términos de Servicio. Puedes revisar la versión actualizada de los Términos de Servicio, en cualquier momento en esta página. Nos reservamos el derecho de actualizar, cambiar o reemplazar cualquier parte de los Términos de Servicio mediante la publicación de actualizaciones y/o cambios en nuestro sitio web. Es tu responsabilidad visitar esta página periódicamente para verificar cambios. Tu uso continuo o el acceso al sitio web después de la publicación de cualquier cambio constituye la aceptación de dichos cambios.
- Slyn proporcionará los servicios establecidos en la presente página, mismos que se prestarán a favor del cliente de manera remota.
- The services will be provided by Slyn directly, through the use of its own goods, materials, tools, platforms and personnel. The foregoing on the understanding that Slyn's goods, materials, tools and platforms will be operated at all times by its own personnel.
- The client will be responsible in the event that he is the one who causes, directly or indirectly (including negligence), an affectation or fact that prevents Slyn from providing the services in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Customer agrees that Slyn may terminate Customer's access rights to the Services if Slyn determines in its sole discretion that Customer has violated these Terms of Service or any other applicable Terms and Conditions or has used the Services for a inappropriate end.
- Además de estos Términos de Servicio, el cliente acepta seguir todas las reglas, procedimientos, Términos y Condiciones que rijan cualquier sitio y/o servicio en particular.
2. Termination and early termination
The term of the Agreement and the renewal terms will be established between the parties for the services entered into by the client and Slyn.
Slyn may terminate the Agreement and / or Customer's use of the services or sites immediately: (i) in the event that customer breaches any term of the Agreement or these Terms, including but not limited to customer failure to perform all payments when due; (ii) in the event that Slyn no longer has the right or the license to provide its services; or (iii) for any other reason that, in its sole discretion, determines that Slyn meets its business objectives and goals. In the event of termination of the Agreement, without limitation of Slyn's rights, the client will immediately pay all amounts due from the date of said termination.
3. Representations and client agreements
Customer represents and warrants that any and all materials or content provided or produced by Customer hereunder (“Customer Content”): (a) will not violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance; (b) will not infringe or violate in any way any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party; (c) will not violate any duty, or rights, of any person or entity, including, without limitation, rights of publicity or privacy, or have not caused any consumer fraud, product liability, tort, breach of contract, injury, harm, or damage of any kind to any person or entity; (d) will not contain material or information that constitutes libel or defamation, or that threatens or invades the rights of any third party; and (e) must not contain any text or other material that is false or misleading. Customer further represents and warrants that it has the right to accept these Terms. Slyn has no responsibility to review any Client Content.
The client hereby grants Slyn limited access to its intellectual property, in order to comply with the provision of services. However, this does not mean that Slyn will have the right to use such information for purposes other than those set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The client will not advertise anything illegal, nor will he engage in any illegal or fraudulent business practice in connection with the use of the services.
4. Privacy, data use, and ownership
- Title and all proprietary rights in and to the Services and Sites, together with any and all ideas, concepts, patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other technology supporting or otherwise relating to the operation of the Services and the sites (collectively, the "Materials") shall at all times be maintained solely between the parties and/or their affiliates and suppliers, as applicable. The parties acknowledge that they have not acquired and will not acquire any ownership interest in the Materials by reason of the Agreement.
- It is recognized and agreed that the property or ownership rights that each party maintains over all its intellectual and industrial property is exclusive, recognizing that these Terms and Conditions do not grant, either expressly or tacitly, any type of right or license over the intellectual and industrial property of the other party, for which Slyn and the client will be obliged not to use or exploit in any way, any intellectual or industrial property of the other party (or any rights over it).
5. Limitation of liability
- Slyn shall have no liability to the customer for lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages, based on a claim of any kind or nature (including, but not limited to, contract, tort, including negligence, or liability strictly), even if the possibility of such damages is advised.
Slyn shall not be responsible for the content of any advertisements, websites or web pages on which Customer Content may be displayed. Slyn will not be responsible for the activities of visitors to the sites. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Slyn is not responsible for any errors or omissions in Customer Content or failure to display Customer Content.
6. No employment relationship, assignment
- The parties are independent contractors and the Agreement shall not be construed to create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or other relationship between the parties.
- Customer may not, without Slyn's prior written consent, assign or transfer the Agreement or any of its rights hereunder, by operation of law or otherwise. You agree that any of your agents, representatives, employees, or any person or entity acting on your behalf with respect to your use of the Services, will be bound by, and will comply with, these Terms.
Neither party shall be authorized to act for or on behalf of, represent, or obligate the other party, without the prior written consent of the other party.
- The services will be provided by Slyn, in its capacity as an independent contractor. Likewise, it is recognized and accepted that the nature of the present relationship between Slyn and the client is of a strictly commercial nature, and that, in the performance and fulfillment of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions, both parties act freely and without mediate any relationship of subordination or work between them and/or between any of them and the personnel, employees or contractors of the other party.
Cualesquiera controversias o conflictos que surjan de o en relación con estos Términos y/o uso por parte de los clientes de los sitios o los servicios, serán dirimidos y resueltos conforme a las leyes mexicanas aplicables y a los tribunales federales competentes en la Ciudad de México .
El cliente manifiesta que ha leído y entendido los presentes Términos, y se obliga a regirse por los mismos durante el uso de los servicios de Slyn.